Monday, February 21, 2011

Works in Progress

After a weekend of celebrating an "up there" birthday and a few too many delectable treats, I'm back to work on my Art Scene blog. For those who like a sneak peek at upcoming topics, I'll list a few:

  • An interview and profile of a photographer who captures reality in a magical way and adds his written observations to the work. I discovered him on Facebook, of all things, and am constantly drawn to his wonderful world.

  • An interview and profile of an artist who "paints because she loves to dance." While that may have thrown a more cautious writer a curveball, it just intrigued me and I searched to discover the true source of her artworks. I discovered an entire realm of styles that will fascinate the viewer.

  • An interview and profile of an artist who threw mathematics to the winds and wound up creating whimsical and colorful figures who are caught up in their own dance with the "muse."

  • An interview and profile of an artist who keeps exploring new methods and ways to express her fascination with the world of the visual.

Again, any artist reading this blog who may feel that their work should be included with the other devoted denizens of the art scene, please feel free to follow this blog and in turn, post a message with contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment